The Start ASL Offline Course package is meant to be used by one student. If multiple students from different families will be learning together, then multiple packages should be purchased to accommodate the number of students in the class. This helps Start ASL keep the costs of our resources affordable while providing great value to our students. Thank you very much for your loyalty and for being a valuable part of our community.
If you have more than one student, we offer bulk purchasing options for the Start ASL Offline Course.
To complete a bulk purchase, just follow these steps:
- Click this link to add the Start ASL Offline Course to your cart:
- To see if you qualify for a bulk discount, visit our Bulk Discounts help article for the available discounts and coupon codes.
- If you wish to pay with a purchase order, select “Purchase Order” for the payment method and enter your purchase order number.
- Complete Checkout.
- If you chose to pay with a purchase order, email your purchase order to email@example.com so we can complete your order. If we do not receive a PO within 14 days, your order will be canceled. We will review your PO, send you an invoice for payment, and fulfill the order.
- Once your order is complete, you will receive an email receipt with information about downloading your materials.
- Once the Start ASL Offline Course is downloaded, you can privately provide them to only the number of students for which you purchased the materials. The materials may not be shared with more students than the number purchased or provided in a way that allows public access. Posting of the materials anywhere online is strictly prohibited. Our terms and conditions can be found on this page.
- But most importantly, thank you very much for your purchase! We hope you and your students enjoy our ASL learning materials. :)