No. A single Don't Just "Sign"... Communicate! book purchase is good for one reader/student or for in-classroom use during lessons by the teacher. If you have multiple students who will be using these materials, then they each need their own copy. We do not overcharge for our materials, so each purchase of these resources helps keep the website up and running.
If you have more than one student, we offer bulk purchasing options for the PDF versions of the Don't Just "Sign" Communicate! Student Guides (for the paperback versions, visit this article).
To complete a bulk purchase, just follow these steps:
- Click this link to add the DJSC! Student Guide PDF package to your cart:
- If you qualify for a discount, click the corresponding link below to apply it to your cart:
- If you wish to pay with a purchase order, select “Purchase Order” for the payment method and enter your purchase order number.
- Complete Checkout.
- If you chose to pay with a purchase order, email your purchase order to email@example.com so we can complete your order. If we do not receive a PO within 14 days, your order will be canceled. We will review your PO, send you an invoice for payment, and fulfill the order.
- Once your order is complete, you will receive an email receipt with information about downloading your materials.
- Once the DJSC! Student Guides are downloaded, you can privately provide them to only the number of students for which you purchased the materials. The materials may not be shared with more students than the number purchased or provided in a way that allows public access. Posting of the materials anywhere online is strictly prohibited. Our terms and conditions can be found on this page.
- But most importantly, thank you very much for your purchase! We hope you and your students enjoy our ASL learning materials. :)